Thought that the basketball court will be a big enough place for her to learn her walking skills. Bought a contraption call "Walking Wings" and it is suppose to help us parents support the child while they learn how to walk. Have read from articles that it is not helpful to the child when we hold their hands as they are unable to learn the basics of balancing themselves. And it is also not very good for the parents' backs as we tend to hunch over while holding on to them.
Sadly, Valerie wasn't very fond of the "wings" as she keeps hanging on to me! She'll be either holding on to my fingers, or pulling my pants/clothes.
As for the outfit... hee... hee... this I have to love as I paid a bundle for them. They are Hanna Andersson and apparently very "boutique" price. Check out http://www.hannaandersson.com/. I bought a few different sets, some new, some used. I particularly like this set cos of the pattern and if u can see from the picture, the dress and capri tights are the same pattern but different shade. It also comes with a diaper cover (panty) so that it can be worn just as a dress. The size of this set is a little big (can be worn up to 2yrs old) so it looks a little baggy on Valerie. As for the shoes, this I must mention - they are from her godmother Liz. :O) Strawberry Shortcakes sneakers, lovely, can match with almost everything in her wardrobe.

No comments:
Post a Comment