Monday, November 07, 2005

Plenty of Energy... now at 5mths

It's amazing how our body changes so quickly. From being restless, tired, nauseating and just plain flat out only less than 2 mths ago, I'm now so full of energy that I don't know where to spent it!!

I'm already in my 5th month...although tummy is showing, but not very huge. And gladly enough, I don't feel fat and clumsy... yet. Now that I can feel the little one moving inside me... and kicking, it's so fun. The kick is not hard yet... just flutters here and there. Still... it's a miracle.

So life is great and exciting now... looking forward to this Thu to know the gender of baby. And then 4 more mths to delivery!!:)

1 comment:

-êL|ïË_§ðnNë- said...

finally i get to post a comment on your blog (after all those months)... sorry babe!

wow... juz 4 months to your delivery! good to know everything is going well for you & you're getting prepared to be a mommy. keep those spirits up!